Friday, April 15, 2011

Sun ALL year round!

I am originally from Ohio and am so happy I live in Florida now. What would you prefer?

Cold and snowy?

Or this... :) Bright and Sunny!


One of my favorite aspects about living in the state of Florida, is the nickname itself, the Sunshine state! I love being tan and gettin my vitamin D on a daily basis. The sun makes me happy, and it definitely allows a ton of activities. One of my favorite things to do is go on the boat and just cruise the ocean. I love the wind in my face and the salt water smell. Maybe its just because I grew up around it so much, but its the one thing I miss the most being away from home. 





Being out on the beach with my friends in the sun is one of the greatest things I could ask for. It is definitely the best because there is so many activities to do. I am so grateful for my home because I have the ability to do this. I am so happy especially when its a gorgeous day out. There is nothing better than a day on the beach with no clouds in the sky. I am very blessed. <3 

Aside from the gorgeous sun always shining, the sunsets are just as beautiful. One of best things to do is to look at the sunset on the beach. They might be the most beautiful experiences I have ever witnessed. They always make me happy and warm inside. Sometimes I go out to the beach by myself just to watch the sunset because its so relaxing and calm. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment